Saturday, May 19, 2007

That "Thing" Inside

There is something inside of me that needs to come out. The problem is I have no idea exactly what it is or how I'm suppose to get it out. That is one reason why I started this blog, in hopes that maybe I can channel this "thing" out of me. I'm not even sure how I'm suppose to explain this "thing" since I don't know what it is. I constantly have this burning little feeling in my mind and it drives me crazy. It almost feels like whatever it is it can benefit me in some way. Now, how it will benefit me? Maybe it will benefit me in a job or maybe it will be some kind of hobby that will consume me and keep my mind occupied. Because god only knows that I need something to tame my mind. I am a person that thinks too much and it definately can get the best of me. I over think every situation that presents itself and that can always lead to trouble. And trouble always seems to find me.