Monday, May 21, 2007

A Bad Feeling

I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. Started my usual routine as always. Then my day starts to really take off and good things start happening. I received a call from a guy I like, that's always a good thing, and then I receive another phone call that informs me I will be starting work on Wednesday! YAY!!! I proceed with my day feeling really good but then something hits me.

I now am filled with this terrible feeling. The feeling of something bad to come, impending doom, heartache, a nauseating, gut wrenching pain. I have no clue as to what is causing this or what it means.

What I hate about this feeling is that it is usually followed by something not so pleasant. Even worse is that it can take a day or two to develop.

I am hoping and praying that for once I am wrong about this feeling. I don't think I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment