Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Set Me Free

I want to be set free! Cut the strings that have me tied.

I want to be able to do what I want to, when I want to, how I want to. And I want to be able to do it without someone standing in my way or putting their two cents in. I'm not a child and some people can't seem to accept that. Yes, I'm talking about my parents, but not just my parents because there are more people than just them that are attempting to hold me back as if I don't know how to live my life. I know in my heart what is best for me and my children and that is what I'm going to do.

I wish that these people would just let me go! No one is going to stop me from living my life the way I want to, so why try? Everyone would be a lot happier if they would just back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment