Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Angel

I had a person come into my life. I will call that person Angel because that is what they were. Angel is the one that opened my eyes to how my life was with Steve. It was Angel that looked at me one day and asked me if I was ever happy. My world crumbled at the truth. I couldn't believe it, I was miserable. Why was I so stupid to live my life this way? I used to think I didn't deserve anything good. I didn't think I was a good mother. I apologized for everything that was wrong that I had no control over. If Steve had a bad day at work, I apologized for it and the sad thing is I truly felt like it was my fault.

Angel showed me that I do deserve good things in life, and no matter what, I will always be a good mother, and if I didn't do it then I shouldn't apologize for it. Angel taught me that I was a strong person and that I needed to live life to the fullest. Experience new things and see new places and meet new people.

I am happier about my life now, even though I am going through some tough times. I know it will be ok.

But I am also sad because Angel is no longer apart of my life. It is amazing how one person can change a life so quickly then disappear in to the air like smoke.



Angel,
You will probably never read this, but if you do I want you to know a few things. Thank you for all that you have done for me, I will always love you for it. You gave me new life. I will never forget you and hope that someday we will cross paths again. And I still promise to you that I will never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment