Saturday, May 19, 2007

Fighting Back

Someone is trying to knock my blocks over again. They haven't kicked it over yet but it appears that they are heading my way to do so.

I'm a little confused as to how or if I should fight back. It's hard to just sit there and watch people do things that are mean. When I say mean things I'm talking about things that have no meaning. Things that people do that accomplish nothing for their own being. They only do them for the satisfaction of someone elses misery. Are you suppose to just sit there and watch them do it? Or should you stand up and fight them back? If you fight them back, do you stoop to their level and play their childish games? Or is there some other better way of doing it?

I don't think I can just sit here any longer and watch them do what they do. I want to fight back but I want to do it and walk away being the "bigger man". I'm tired of the games that these people play. Why won't they just leave me alone and let me move on with my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment