Sunday, May 20, 2007

In The Middle

Today I have the feeling of being caught in the middle. Stuck. Caught in between the new and the old. Wanting desperately to move forward and unwilling and refusing to move back. I need to take some new steps in my life but I am unsure of how to do it or where to start.

These are the times when I really miss Angel. I always have the feeling of them being beside me even though it is not physically. Still I wish Angel was here to hold my hand and tell me everything will be ok. To remind me that I am a strong person and can make it through anything life throws at me. I know it's pretty pathetic but I still need it.

Angel also taught me to listen to my heart. I have since learned that listening to your heart is not always the best thing to do. This leads me to another thing I am caught in the middle of. Should I be listening to my heart or to my head? They tell me two very different things and I must figure out which is right.

Maybe someday I will be able to sort out this mess in my life. And maybe someday I will be able to answer all the questions that I have for myself. I hope that I can soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment