Thursday, May 17, 2007

Building Blocks

This may seem like a strange way to be summing up how I feel about how my life is going.

I feel like a little kid sitting there by myself playing with building blocks. I'm trying to build a big tower, stacking my blocks one by one, trying not to knock them over. Each block representing a different part of my life. Just when I get a good rhythym down and I start making progress, one of those mean kids come and kick my tower down. I hate it. But I just give the mean kid a go to hell look and go back to my work. I don't want to be the type that would run away crying and give up. I'm not saying that I don't shed a few tears when it happens but I'm not going to let anything or anyone stop me. I have to keep moving forward.

I want to truly be happy in life. I want to enjoy every second of it. But it's hard when everyone keeps standing in your way. I can't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment