Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chain Reaction

Everything you do or don't do causes a chain reaction.... it has a repercussion. Am I right???

I am not going into the exact point of this blog, because it is late and I am tired, and quite frankly I have been there too many times lately.

But as I said, if you do or don't do something, it causes certain things to happen and change from what you expect as the normal. Right?

So maybe I'm wrong for thinking that a person would recognize these changes, and would stop to think "Why is this happening?". Or maybe it is only when it is too late to do something about it when this person finally realizes what they have done? And, I apologize for putting everything into question form, how many times does it take this person to understand what they are doing over and over?

What do you do when you have told this person multiple times of the blunt point you are trying make and tell them this is the end of it and they tell you to sleep on it for intoxicated reasons? But you wake up the next morning feeling the same damn way as the night before?

And not to apparently mention that this person is hard headed. So when do you give up? When they are so hard headed for them not to give up when you think there is nothing left? Or keep on them that what is wrong is what they "are doing or not doing" is the problem, and they can't accept that there is anything wrong?

As I said before, I'm am so sorry for asking so many questions, but I feel trapped between a rock and a hard place. I need help and guidance, feel free for some feedback. Even if I don't like it, I will take it to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment