Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Unnecessary Bullshit

Recently I have ran into a string of incidents that should have never happened. Unfortunately these things occur all the time in everyone's life, but it seems like I have been a magnet lately. I'm not going into detail of these events nor will I point fingers to the people that have done them.

If you are an adult, act like one please. The world would be a much nicer place and easier to live in if we could all show a little maturity. Plus we might could all get along. If you have chosen a certain lifestyle you want to live (whether it revolves around religion, sexuality, etc.), I am proud of you and respect you for standing up for your rights and beliefs. We can even be friends, but please respect my choice of lifestyle. If you do not know me, do not criticize me. And finally, if you are trying to run a business or work for a company, please do so in a professional manner.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am at work, but I am going to read and follow your writing....looks like we may have som commonalities... :)

    ReplyDelete