Monday, June 18, 2007

Life

We should all live our lives with absolutely no regrets. Like everyone else, there are things in my past that I have and haven't done that I don't like, but I recently have come to figure out I will truly never regret any moment of it. The things that were wrong have only made me stronger and without the wrong I wouldn't be the person I am today.

Sometimes we all need to stop and take a step back. Look at the big picture of our lives, then study the details. It's amazing! Everything you do is a chain reaction and you can even find those links you thought were missing. The ugly will suddenly become beautiful in its own unique way. You will come to be at peace with yourself if you just take the time to observe where your life has taken you.

I still don't completely know who I am as a person or where my life is going to take me but I've figured out that I never will and that's okay. Life is an ever changing journey. So lets go with it and have fun on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment